Friday, July 5, 2013

Paper Doll Bulletin Board


Joan Homann's Paper Doll Bulletin Board is in limbo. If you try to post a message to the board, it won't go through.

Here's Joan on what has happened:

Unfortunately, The host of all the Boards has changed servers, and he cannot, so far, get the Bulletin Boards to work on the new server.
He is still trying to work it out, but I'm afraid he won't be able to.
I wanted to post a message to my readers, but I cannot post anything, as the website is now inactive. It's such a shame, as I have administered it since 1997, and it looks like it may not continue.
Please check back from time to time in case I have an update.

Regards,
Joan 
The Bulletin Board is a great resource for collectors to trade information and announce sales lists, convention news, party news, etc.  Let's hope something can be worked out.

Above: an image from The Coke Crowd paper doll book, c. 1944.


2 comments:

  1. Why don't they just start a facebook page? Or a group blog? Those would be so much easier to keep up with than that antiquated bulletin board.

    ReplyDelete